Located on the outskirts of the old town of Cha-am, on an area of 4 rais (6,500 sqm), this resort boasts a main house, a swimming pool, a restaurant, a massage and fitness room, and 4 bungalows, each one having two bedrooms, a bathroom, separated WC, a living room and a terrace.
The resort was built in 2006 and opened in 2007. It has very good reviews on travel and booking websites.
The owner is now aspiring to a peaceful retirement and is selling his resort for 22 million baht (approx. $US 615,700 or 553,200 EUR), which is twice as less as an estimation produced by the Bangkok Bank.
To visit the resort, to contact the owner directly or for more information, please feel free to contact us by email or by phone (in Thailand: 061-536-67-46 ; from abroad: +66 61-536-67-46).
Resort for sale, 22 million baht
– built in 2006-2007
– total area of 6,500 sqm (4 rais) with landscaped tropical garden
– chanote (8 different chanotes and 1 general chanote) at company name (easy transfer and no taxes to pay)
– all accounting available (western lawyer)
– possibility to build more bungalows or houses
– additional 6 rais (9,600 sqm) also for sale just next to the resort
– friendly neighbourhood
– main house, 270 sqm
– 4 fully furnished bungalows, 80 sqm each with 1 living room, 2 bedrooms, separate bathroom, separate WC and large terrace outside
– swimming pool, jacuzzi
– open restaurant
– massage and fitness room (100 sqm)
– proximity of Cha-am beach, markets and restaurants, as well as several golf courses.
More pictures of the restaurant, the garden and the swimming pool.